Women's International League for Peace and Freedom (WILPF)

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Saturday Exhaustion

There is so much to report. My hope for next Congress is WiFi availability, so I can tell you all about it as it is happening. I'm exhausted and still digesting all that happened today, including the fact that I committed myself in a rather significant way to the future of our organization...more perhaps tomorrow after sleep. If not tomorrow, then definitely during the upcoming week. I've practically filled a spiral notebook with my notes from workshops. Best wishes to all WILPFers who couldn't be with us. Help us reach our goal of $900,000 for WILPF's 90th and give now!

1 Comments:

  • Thanks CJ for your contribution to the meeting. I love your youthful enthusiasm. YOU are the future of this organization and I am so glad you are inspired enough to lose sleep to stay informed on all our issues and to help keep us informed and in communication. Diane from Iowa

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home